What's new
What's new

Micromeasure III software for DOS need. Help!

=aike=

Plastic
Hi!
I have old Tesa 3D CMM with DOS 3.X softwrae Micromeasure III.
The hard disk was died. I can not make measure.
Can anybody help me with images od 2 disks?
The serial number N 090997/39-32601, build in 1990.
Regards,

MMIII was obsoleted by MMIV about 20 years ago? I know of a couple of MMIV machines around town, but I haven't had a reason to see them in a long time. Your best bet is to find someone who's been servicing Brown and Sharpe machines for a long time and hope they have something squirreled away.

As an aside, IIRC, Micromeasure was Brown and Sharpe's software before they switched to PC-DMIS, which was developed outside B&S and they adopted.

Thank you for answers. The HDD is died, forewer. I tried to recovery it, but it is old, old HDD.
I am trying to find software to substitute MMIII. No matter to buy high quality and expensive soft.
I have manual CMM, the reason to buy new soft if the prace <= 3000 US.
If the price is more, better ti find other CMM.

MODS: In the interests of full disclosure, I have, in the past, had a small vested interest with these companies, though I don't any longer.

Look up CMM Manager as a retrofit possibility, it may be much closer to your price range. Another one to look at it as Aberlink. Either would be a decent choice though I'd lean a llittle bit more toward CMM Manager. Aberlink may be better set up to handle your area, though.

The only way to kill a HDD forever is to crush it into little pieces.
Not cheap but there are companies that will recover your software and data as a last resort.
Bob

no. Ive corrupted yottabytes worth of data, intentionally and otherwise. And ive had pros try to recover a disk ive crashed, come back scratching their head, "wtf did you do?!"

Back