What's new
What's new

Need plugs/power supply for Muto digital indicators

Cannonmn

Stainless
Have three different types of Muto digital indicators, each of which requires different power and output plug. One has common-looking pin-i-cylinder socket, think I’ll find a plug easily. Other two I need help-one is flat with 5 contacts, other is round with 6. Round one’s only about 3/8” dia., flat one around 1/2 x 1/8”, but I didn’t measure either. Anyone know what voltage dc needed to run them? Where can I get plugs?

6D35A7CE-3119-4FFC-A527-49A48551AE4C.jpg69EEE142-E766-444C-B658-0F2E378805A1.jpg18062149-AB15-407A-9254-8608F4BAEA21.jpgBB5D92E1-7300-4580-9021-8B575B661FBF.jpg

believe you will find these are battery powered.
in the first image, loosen the phillips screw near the top of the display, should be a battery under that cover, probably a 375 button battery.

the plug sockets are for cables to connect to SPC gathering devices, gage talkers, etc.
you may need to research Mitutoyo web site to find appropriate cables and instruction manuals for the devices. should be a part number sticker somewhere on the body of the device.

believe you will find these are battery powered.
in the first image, loosen the phillips screw near the top of the display, should be a battery under that cover, probably a 375 button battery.

the plug sockets are for cables to connect to SPC gathering devices, gage talkers, etc.
you may need to research Mitutoyo web site to find appropriate cables and instruction manuals for the devices. should be a part number sticker somewhere on the body of the device.

I'll just add to that that the Mitutoyo data output connection system is different to almost all others.

Bit like the 3 diameters of micrometer spindles 1/4", 5/16" and 6.5mm. I wonder how many think about that when buying?

Things were easier with Henry Ford. "You can have any color you want as long as you want black".

Back