What's new
What's new

Talyrond 150 manual or experienced user

specfab

Titanium
Is there anyone out there who might have a Talyrond 150 system manual? I bought one of these units at auction years ago, with no documents, and have gotten a lot of use out of the air-bearing table with tilt-centering platform. I'm trying to remove the tilt-center platform from the top of the rotary platen, and it doesn't seem to want to come off after loosening what I think are the hold-down screws. It may simply be stuck with spilled liquids or corrosion from decades ago between the mating surfaces, but I don't want to start whacking it without a better idea of the construction. This is a 200mm air bearing with a 250mm tilt-center table on top, FWIW.

I've tried Taylor-Hobson service/support already and got nowhere, other than getting the offer of sending in a technician. They (apparently) have no archive information to supply to users, even for a fee, unless you have a service contract, and maybe not even then. The national service manager stated that he didn't think any of his guys had ever seen one of these units....

Back