What's new
What's new

New Starrett Catalog 32

PixMan

Diamond
...is devoid of the icons that enabled us to determine which tools we might be considering were made in the USA vs. offshore, as they did in the previous 31B version.

Sad. Now they don't even want to bother letting you know if you're supporting another economy.

That's unfortunate if the American Flag, or the global symbol, isn't present in the latest version of the print catalog...but you can still quickly and easily check the online catalog before you buy....those symbols are still in place denoting American made, or global

Quality Precision Innovation... since 1880 - The L.S. Starrett Company

As an aside, has anyone registered online to view the literature since they updated the online catalog? I used to love the cut sheets they had on all the tools so I could quickly and easily see a breakdown schematic of parts and their order #'s. I am setting up a parts order and would like access to those cut sheets again for part #'s...

Seems to me that the on-line catalog pages are simply versions of the 31B catalog and haven't yet been updated to the new one.

Don't know anything about the other question regarding the schematic prints of the tools for ordering parts, sorry.

Back