What's new
What's new

10ee and D1-3 accessories

mike.thomas1

Aluminum
Heya, I apologize for peddling in the main forum here but I figure there would be the most interest from us Monarch enthusiasts. I lucked out on a small cache of accessories that at one time were paired with a couple of 10ee's. I have kept what I needed and figure I would offer to the community first before ebay. There are a couple jacobs rubber chuck, strange jacobs 3j chucks (i think), a sjogren 2j, couple steady rest, 2 cushman 4-jaws for 10ee, bunch of 3 jaw cushmans, 5c nose cones, carbide tipped follow rest and whatever else you see in the photos. Let me know if there is something you can use. Emailing me directly at [email protected] would be the fasted method for contact.

IMG_1501.jpgIMG_1502.jpgIMG_1503.jpg

email sent
Heya, I apologize for peddling in the main forum here but I figure there would be the most interest from us Monarch enthusiasts. I lucked out on a small cache of accessories that at one time were paired with a couple of 10ee's. I have kept what I needed and figure I would offer to the community first before ebay. There are a couple jacobs rubber chuck, strange jacobs 3j chucks (i think), a sjogren 2j, couple steady rest, 2 cushman 4-jaws for 10ee, bunch of 3 jaw cushmans, 5c nose cones, carbide tipped follow rest and whatever else you see in the photos. Let me know if there is something you can use. Emailing me directly at [email protected] would be the fasted method for contact.

View attachment 193383View attachment 193384View attachment 193385

Sorry gang, I got a lot of emails, thought I answered them all until I visited my spam folder...sheesh. Sorry to those that may have been accidentally filed there. As of now, just about everything has been purchased and shipped sans one jacobs flex chuck, a 6" cushman true set, and a larger 8" cushman scroll.

Since your email is prone to misfiling arrivals, I will write here. I am trying to understand how those of us that were first to respond and got replies back got pushed out for others. You had told me that you were going to reply back to my questions after lunch. ( which was an hour later ) What did I miss? Were you still interested in swapping for the Metric Gear Kit, or did you want cash? Were the sizes different than I had asked for? I'm confused.

Since your email is prone to misfiling arrivals, I will write here. I am trying to understand how those of us that were first to respond and got replies back got pushed out for others. You had told me that you were going to reply back to my questions after lunch. ( which was an hour later ) What did I miss? Were you still interested in swapping for the Metric Gear Kit, or did you want cash? Were the sizes different than I had asked for? I'm confused.

Dear lord I must have missed something more that just an email since a metric change gear kit would have stopped everything in its tracks... Im sorry, wasn't trying to ignore anyone, frankly between a busy installation week at work (F1 rocket engine) and a bazillion emails (and missed emails), I simply replied to everyone to the best of my abilities...

Back