What's new
What's new

10ee parts list

skydawg

Aluminum
I have the manual from Monarch which shows the numbered parts,but doesn`t have a corresponding parts list giving names to the parts.Is such a list available?It would be nice for me to be able to give the correct part name when discussing. Thanks.

...It would be nice for me to be able to give the correct part name when discussing. Thanks.

Yes, that can avoid a certain amount of confusion, though usually someone will ASK right quickly if such starts.

Both, plus illustrations, if rather poor ones, are in the 'Round Dial' manuals.
I'm told NOT in the 'Square Dial' manuals.

There's a Round Dial manual online somewhere - PM perhaps. MANY parts would have the same names, either era (leadscrew, spindle, most of what is in the apron, yadda yadda..) EVEN IF their PN's and specs had changed.

Stay active at least as a curious reader in the Monarch forum, most will sink in as you go anyway.

Bill

I have the manual from Monarch which shows the numbered parts,but doesn`t have a corresponding parts list giving names to the parts.Is such a list available?It would be nice for me to be able to give the correct part name when discussing. Thanks.

Here's a nice scan of the 1943 manual with the parts lists: www.metalillness.com :: View topic - Monarch 1ee Manuals

You'll notice that some of the parts lists have the wrong parts picture number (they just transposed some of them), but all the information is there and it's obvious which parts list goes with what parts picture.

Cal

Back