What's new
What's new

1941 Monarch 10ee for sale

xplodee

Hot Rolled
I am in the process of acquiring a 1942 vintage 10ee in working condition with minimal wear to it. I can get more precise condition related information if you need it. It's coming along with a machine shop that we bought but we likely won't have room for this machine as we already have a nice HLVH.

Anyway, PM and make me an offer if this is a machine you're interested in. I'd prefer to move it only once versus moving it out of the shop then into mine to sit.

Thank you,

I am in the process of acquiring a 1942 vintage 10ee in working condition with minimal wear to it. I can get more precise condition related information if you need it. It's coming along with a machine shop that we bought but we likely won't have room for this machine as we already have a nice HLVH.

Anyway, PM and make me an offer if this is a machine you're interested in. I'd prefer to move it only once versus moving it out of the shop then into mine to sit.

Thank you,

I have two round-dial's already, spares are accumulating, Allentown is 'local enough', there's still room if the condition and price are right, and 'gang' rebuild is going to be cheaper than one at a time.

I'll PM you contact info.

Bill

Back