What's new
What's new

any interest in a 10ee air gage tracer ( i think modular) cabinet?

WILLEO6709

Diamond
I have a 10EE tracer lathe donor machine ( gave its life for my square dial ac vector rebirth)? The electrical cabinet with hydraulic unit is there.... base is a strange one, electric feed screw, not completely machined.

Its going for scrap in the next 2 weeks unless someone here wants it, but I still want it gone soon,,, need the space back.

I don't have photos, and its buried.... but cabinet is complete, a couple big black boxes that plug in with the monarch logo- gotta be unobtanium. I don't know if it works or not.... stole mechanicals to make a compound and the 5c lever closer.

I have a 10EE tracer lathe donor machine ( gave its life for my square dial ac vector rebirth)? The electrical cabinet with hydraulic unit is there.... base is a strange one, electric feed screw, not completely machined.

Its going for scrap in the next 2 weeks unless someone here wants it, but I still want it gone soon,,, need the space back.

I don't have photos, and its buried.... but cabinet is complete, a couple big black boxes that plug in with the monarch logo- gotta be unobtanium. I don't know if it works or not.... stole mechanicals to make a compound and the 5c lever closer.

Location?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

look at the location on my post- it would do you well to get yours filled on your profile so your location shows up

southeast Iowa 1 hour south of quad cities( davenport, Iowa mapquest, moline for the airport)

value is in the electric cabinet.... carcass too far gone to save economically.

It has a logo on a large panel under the front of the bed..... honestly I was expecting moreinterest in the cabinet. as far as I know its complete... was supposed to be operational when I bought it, but I bought it for mechanical parts and the lever closer....

I'm not sure if you are offering just cabinet, or other parts well. I'd be interested in the spindle if its in good shape.

I have a 1990 with a cabinet that has had the controller board stripped out and replaced with a KBMG controller that does not drive it to full speed. I don't know if you cabinet would have the correct electronics or not.

Thanks,

Andy

The spindle in this machine is different than a toolroom, machine, closer to a manufacturing lathe.... but its a unique machine, I have never seen another like it. I figure about $100-150 in scrap value.... if anyone wants the whole thing for that we'll stack you up with everything thats left of it and you can do what you like with it.

I hate to scrap it as I am sure there is someone somewhere looking for that unobtainable unreplaceable component..... but I don't want to hoard it another 10 years then scrap it...

Does it have a 2 piece lead screw in the cross slide?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not easy to ID what might be of use on another 10EE.

Tachometer, probably.

Final-drive motor and gearbox common? Not assured.

Spindle not - it would be the one without the splines cut for sliding leadscrew dogs & gears.

Spindle BEARINGS, maybe?

Covers look be different from even a Modular. HS covers same as .. whichever? Or not?

Looks like the classical Monotreme of Monarchs to me.

Is there perchance a duck's bill dotted with Ampullae of Lorenzini in that mix, and does it - or DID it - also lay eggs?

:)

The tracer is outside where I can get pics inside the cabinet now. Last call for any interest- trailer 30 feet away being loaded for scrap this week.

Back