When will they be ready for sale and what is the price
Thanks
Rich

Thank you for the excellent cross slide backlash eliminating bolt you sent
I am also needing a taper attachment fine adjustment dial and handle setup
When will they be ready for sale and what is the price
Thanks
Rich

The TAFFEE Kits ( Taper Attachment Fine Feed for EEs ) should be ready in approximately 2 months. I squeeze this stuff in between jobs. The second iteration of housings are being cast right now. I will announce them in the Monarch forum when they are complete, but you should feel free to write and ask whenever you want. Thank you for the interest.

I got a price from monarch of $50
So if no one has found one I'll get it from them thanks

Is it the brass information plate? I'm missing one also. For some reason the plate was taken off, aluminum plate made and installed then a paper asset tag was installed in it's place. :crazy:

Attachments

• 00H0H_fux7fIPUXBF_1200x900.jpg
    00H0H_fux7fIPUXBF_1200x900.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 90
I got a price from monarch of $50
So if no one has found one I'll get it from them thanks

Go for it.

Much cheaper than having Glug whacked for the value of a gold chain heavy enough to support that plate.

He's got to be about 8-foot six and four hundred pounds of muscle and bone to wear such a trinket.

Or five-feet-nothing and full of slippery s**t to claim it so.

No easy task getting hands on his one, either way..

:)

Maybe to paint

QUOTE=swatkins;2979562]Oh well... That I have...

I spent about an hour laying awake last night wondering why anyone would have taken that plate off... I mean the serial number is stamped on the ways and was unaltered so why was it necessary to remove the main plate???[/QUOTE]

50 bucks will by the large "MONARCH" logo plate that goes right on the front of the main casting?

That seems like a great deal!

Much cheaper than having Glug whacked for the value of a gold chain heavy enough to support that plate.

He's got to be about 8-foot six and four hundred pounds of muscle and bone to wear such a trinket.

Or five-feet-nothing and full of slippery s**t to claim it so.

Hands off me gold and me Monarch, you dirty leppercan!

Me Monarch chain is only gilt, but if yees tries to take it you'll still be kilt.

Oh, Kansas. I changed my location to Kansas as misdirection (for the leppercans!) while I was asking questions about some machine I was stalking. But then I couldn't change it back and was stuck. The change seems to have taken this time.

I have fond memories of towing a loaded enclosed trailer through Kansas. Empty flat road that was glassy smooth and easy towing. Sadly, my Dad insisted we take the northern route back, just to save three hundred miles. I was warned but he just wouldn't listen. The mountains of Montana were not kind to my tranny, nor the trans shop in Butte to my wallet. $2750 for the trans and two days of downtime.

Six years later, the low mile rebuild by Butte's Automotive Center was spraying fluid out the front seal. When I called to ask for tips, they were nasty about it. Guess the $2750 rebuild didn't include new seals.

$50 seems a nice deal for a new plate. You sure that isn't just a sticker?

Back