What's new
What's new

anyone have a WIAD schematic with test voltages?

CCL4

Aluminum
I've seen a few people refer to a WIAD schematic with test voltages around here from time to time. Anyone have a link to that particular diagram anywhere? I just usually see the standard schematic like on my tombstone cover. I want to be sure my C23C anode transformer is tapped correctly and I think it'd be useful in general. Many thanks.

Yeah, looks like the one I'm working from too. I'm just trying to figure out whether my grid transformers are seeing the right input voltage. I believe I measured 169 volts or so from A25 to 73. Thanks for the help though.

That schematic was a single 8-1/2 x 11 sheet which was intended to be cut from the manual, trimmed to the marks indicated, and then glued to the "tombstone" using 3M Super 77, or a similar contact adhesive.

The manual came with a large "B" sized sheet (11 x 17) which may have had test voltages.

I believe that there was indeed a separate sheet with tables of measurement points and corresponding voltages.

The manual also had a drawing of the gearbox with shaft dimension for both standard models and VFD conversion models.

All of these points are good reasons to invest in a manual.

Back