What's new
What's new

ee1000 at a Scrapyard in Florida

I guess it's good that I am way to far away to look at it as I'm sure it would wind up following me home.
Paul

I have been speaking with the owner for over a month and now have plans to pick it up. Someone stripped the electrical cabinet, I will know more soon enough. It has been setting outside now for a couple of months and will need some cleaning up to say the least.

I have been speaking with the owner for over a month and now have plans to pick it up. Someone stripped the electrical cabinet, I will know more soon enough. It has been setting outside now for a couple of months and will need some cleaning up to say the least.

You could retrofit it with non tube drive. I have a Series 71, which is the sucessor to the 1000ee. It does not have tubes.

Great, I'm glad you got it.

What is missing in the electrical cabinet? I would suspect it would just be the C16J's and maybe some of the other tubes.

Back