What's new
What's new

Round dial 10EE lathe bed and base, free loading this weekend only

dylancw

Plastic
Just thought I'd mention, we're moving in a CNC mill this weekend, so I have a forklift available for free loading. We have a round dial 10EE lathe bed with headstock and a base for sale, basically looking for a few hundred dollars for both. It's around 1942 I believe, previous owner painted it, doesn't look bad. The ways were reground at some point but need further work. We also have other monarch parts for sale.

PM me this weekend if you are interested and I'll send you my phone number. The parts are in Lansing MI.

The forklift goes back Monday morning, so this weekend is the only time available for free loading.

Regards,

Dylan

Attachments

• DSC01638.jpg
    DSC01638.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 1,458
  • DSC01639.jpg
    DSC01639.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 1,931
Last edited:
need parts for a round diel 10ee

I have just bought a 1942 lathe looks almost complete not sure what I'm missing yet. would you have other parts knobs and such?
dan

That's interesting! The plate under the top headstock cover on my 10EE also has a two digit number painted on it, same color of paint too. I assume the numbers are the years that some sort of major maintenance was done. In my case 77 (painted out) and 85.

35491d1308307641-round-dial-10ee-lathe-bed-base-free-loading-weekend-only-dsc01639.jpg

attachment.php

Does anyone else have that?

Cal

Attachments

• IMG_2555.jpg
    IMG_2555.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 634

Back