What's new
What's new

Monarch 10ee ELSR Microswitches

PLC

Aluminum
I am making slow but steady progress on my 10ee. I got into my ELSR unit this weekend, and it looks like someone replaced the snap action switches. This printing on them is wearing off but it appears that they are rated at 1.5 amps, not the 15 amp rating I see on other units. Also, they are the lever actuation type, not the plunger.
I was hoping that someone might have a 3 spare that they would be willing to part ways with and what they would like to get for them.

On a side note, I noticed that there are appears to be various versions of the B-RS. I notice that some on the web have 8332 printed on them, while the ones from this forum show 4442. It looks like the power ratings are the same. I am wondering if there are any dimensional differences? I can’t find much literature on them.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Hey a reference to my thread!
Yes B-RS are original. The granger parts 3XG48 should work as well but I have not tried them. I bought mine (B-RS) on ebay and just checked there are a bunch on there now and price looks to be roughly the same or less than the Granger part.

No I have yet to finish this project, but I do have the gear, made the handle "casting" parts that need to be brazed together, still need to make the actual handle and put it all together - since the lathe works this has not been a high priority (roughly 8 years - I guess not!).

Paul

Thanks for the lead on the eBay switches. I ended up buying those as they were only ~$4 a piece. If they don't work out, I will pick up the ones at Grainger.

Back