What's new
What's new

Monarch 10ee parts

djones3158

Aluminum
I've listed some 10ee parts on e-bay under "monarch 10ee parts". For some reason not all listed on monarch 10ee so you have to include parts in the search box. A couple of items not listed are [1] bottom slide for cross feed in good condition bare 35.00 plus shipping and [1] carriage lock with bolt in good condition 20.00 plus shipping. The lock is located beside the threading dial. Feel free to call with any questions Dave 304 7671317..thanks

Hello to all fellow 10ee owners. Yesterday, I picked up a fairly nice 10ee from 1951. I'm looking for someone to help me as the Tailstock clamp handle is broken. I'm speaking of the handle that tightens the tailstock to the bed. I either need a whole new handle or I would need someone to tell me what is the diameter of the ball on the end of the handle as that is what's MIA.

I also have a 2nd tech question as this machine has a VFD already installed. I want to put the VFD inside the cabinet and use the original dial to control the speed of the lathe. What I do not know in this case is the resolution from minimum speed to maximum. I would like to know how many turns it takes so I can order a pot with the same number of turns.

Thank you,
Greg T.

Replacing the ball is the easier fix, a lot easier than finding a replacement handle. I'll grab a measurement next time I'm in the shop.

The pot would be a standard 270 degree pot, likely 10K for your VFD. Mounting might be interesting, I'd expect a 51 to have a motor/generator drive with the big-ass wire wound rheostat.

Back