What's new
What's new

Monarch info needed.

Ksracer

Aluminum

There are 2 monarchs listed on an upcoming auction. A 10x32 and a 12x72. No other info other than a picture of what appears to be the smaller 1. Can somebody share the model number and some specs? Are these good machines, and what would be an approximate value?

Michael.
Sorry, that's the only way I've ever know how to do it. Does the image not show up for you? I can see it fine when look at my post.
But I agree, photo bucket is a huge pain. If there is another way, I'm all ears.

Michael.
Sorry, that's the only way I've ever know how to do it. Does the image not show up for you? I can see it fine when look at my post.
But I agree, photo bucket is a huge pain. If there is another way, I'm all ears.

No image. Add pictures using the "Manage Attachments" when composing a post. read the sticky for more info.

This is what everyone sees...

Screenshot_20170722-110739.png

NO,

When you open the reply box, the line above has an insert image icon third from right. Open that and select from computer, you open the file the picture is in and click on it. I think there is an auto resize on this forum or if you get a message "file too big" copy the pic and resize it on your computer.

Steve

Thanks Steve, that's what I did in my post immediately above yours. When I look through this thread, I see at least 4 images of the machine on the screen without clicking on anything.
I'll get on a computer instead of my phone and get it figured out later.
Sorry for the trouble guys.

Back