What's new
What's new

Looking for a nice 30" 10EE

JohnnyJohnsoninWI

Hot Rolled
I have a customer who's looking for a nice 30" 10EE. He's in San Francisco, CA but could handle shipping from any where in the US. I have one but it really needs a frame off rstoration and he's nervous about what he might find once he gets into it. My customer isn't a member here, so I said I'd ask on his behalf. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Moderator, if this post is inappropriate, please move or delete and I will repost in the machines for sale section.

Thanks,
John

Last edited:
"Moderator, if this post is inappropriate, please move or delete and I will repost in the machines for sale section."

10EEs are sufficiently unique that these receive wide latitude in their handling on this Forum.

With nearly (if not more than) one-third of all Monarch Machine Tool Co production, this latitude was, and is, perhaps, well deserved.

Most certainly, it was earned!

30" 10ee

For what it's worth I sold CW Woods the 30" 10ee, it came from NASA in Houston and is in excellent mechanical condition ( I bought two and am keeping one for myself! )

CW Woods' lathe

Hi Tannewitz, Thanks very much for your note. I saw the CW Woods lathe on eBay, IIRC, it's still sitting on a pallet with the overspray. At first glance and the fact that it's coming from a used machinery dealer and I thought, "Rustoleum rebuild, Run away". I really appreciate your coming forward with the machines history and condition. I'll mention it to my customer tomorrow, although he may already be monitoring this thread.

Take care,

John

Back