What's new
What's new

Post where your 10EE was shipped from Monarch.

Have one originally shipped to Singer- General Precision in NY. My Dad's machine was sent to AC Spark Plug in Flint, MI.

I have an EC which was from General Dynamics in CA, acquired thru a pass-thru person who I feel acquired it at auction. The CK-12 was from GA Tech University and the Series 61....I don't know as I have not inquired.

Last edited:
50764 sold to the State of Maine for use in the College there. Left there in 2014 to my place. Drive retrofit in progress.........

My 1977 10EE, s/n 51929. was shipped to:

Northrop Corporation
Electro-Mechanical Division
500 East Orangthrope Ave.
Anaheim CA

The documentation I got with it included a copy of the original invoice. It came with most all the available bells-and-whistles including metric change gears, tool cabinet and multi-thread indexing attachment. Unfortunately these items had strayed by the time I got it in early 2002. I subsequently did get a set of metric change gears which I just used today.
David

10EE round dial MG drive, S/N 11925, built 8-1941 and shipped to:

Cincinnati Milling Machine Co.
4701 Marburg Avenue
Cincinnati 9, Ohio

The original purchase price was $2836.00

This lathe resided in the CMMCo R&D Department until 2002, when a good friend bought and placed it in storage.

It came home with me in 2014.

Mike

My CK was shipped to E.H. Jones in London, England in December 1939, just in time for a lot of unpleasantness. After the war it went to Fuller Transmission in Kalamazoo, MI. One of my friends uncrated it. When that plant closed in 1982, I bought it for $500.00, and its been working in my shop ever since.

10EE round dial MG drive, S/N 11925, built 8-1941 and shipped to:

Cincinnati Milling Machine Co.
4701 Marburg Avenue
Cincinnati 9, Ohio

The original purchase price was $2836.00

This lathe resided in the CMMCo R&D Department until 2002, when a good friend bought and placed it in storage.

It came home with me in 2014.

Mike

I haven't seen other machine builders having EE, so this is very interesting.

1959 Serial# EE-43970
Sold to: Machinery Associates, Inc
Wynnewood, Pa
Shipped to: Naval Air Station
Lakehurst, New Jersey

Gill McLane

EE-15985, one of shipment of 15985 through 15990, promised 6-15-42, delivered July to Ford Motor Company, Clinton, Tennessee.

I purchased it from the Rock Island Arsenal DRMO, it included a waiver identifying that it had been tested 'free of radioactive materials' in 1985.

EE-52139 I/M promised date 8-21-78 sold to Integra Lessing company delivered to Dayron Corporation Orlando FL , not much out there on Dayron except they "specialized in military devices that make bombs explode
Brice

EE 45802 sold to Naval Avionics Facility Indianapolis in 1962, who used it fairly gently for 50 years and then sold it to me...

EE 41253 sold to Ingersoll Milling Machine in 1956, who used it up until they were about to tip it into a scrap pile. A worker "saved" it and stored it in an unheated shed for a couple of years until rust had locked all the zero adjust dials at which time I bought it and brought it back to life.

Back