What's new
What's new

please, can i input confirmation from screen ?

deadlykitten

Banned
hello :) please, i need to change the way a program performs, by user input through interface ... is this possible ?

program prompts, and behaves conditionally as user responded ... kindly !

hello :) please, i need to change the way a program performs, by user input through interface ... is this possible ?

program prompts, and behaves conditionally as user responded ... kindly !
Not sure what your asking exactly....

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

deadlykitten - it will depend on the controller. you are looking for extension that has a name like "load varible with user input" or "query user."
others may know different, but it seems to be a very controller specific thing

Not sure what your asking exactly

hy ninja :) comunication between program and user through interface :) both ways ...

deadlykitten - it will depend on the controller. you are looking for extension that has a name like "load varible with user input" or "query user."
others may know different, but it seems to be a very controller specific thing

hy bryan :) yes, something like that

do this exists somewhere : "load varible with user input" or "query user" ?

it is for osp300 ; maybe i should check again available Okuma store ...

please, is it possible to read data from a file ?

i can write to a file, but i can not read from a file ... for example is it possible to read data from a *.txt inside MD1 ? kindly !

If you want input from an operator to adjust common variables that can be read in the program (ex: VC1, VC2, etc) , I would look to using this Thinc App:

Okuma Apps | OSP Variables Manager

please, is it possible to read data from a file ?

i can write to a file, but i can not read from a file ... for example is it possible to read data from a *.txt inside MD1 ? kindly !

You can read from a file by using the FOPENA command. It works just like the READ command, except you can read from file in the MD1 directory. Example: FOPENA MD1:ABC.MIN (Opens program ABC.MIN from MD1)

If you want input from an operator to adjust common variables that can be read in the program (ex: VC1, VC2, etc) , I would look to using this Thinc App: Okuma Apps | OSP Variables Manager

hy Tskinner :) something like that, only that it should work with a single key stroke, and maybe one more for confirmation :)

interface shows some possible scenarios, and user selects one

of course i could go conditional by chaning common variables values, but it would take too long

You can read from a file by using the FOPENA command. It works just like the READ command, except you can read from file in the MD1 directory. Example: FOPENA MD1:ABC.MIN (Opens program ABC.MIN from MD1)

i have never used READ ... please Tskinner, if you have time, will you share an example ? kindly !

Back