What's new
What's new

Advanced One Touch Process Decide

Mtndew

Diamond
I'm having trouble defining a part with an OD shape AND an ID shape.
Take the sample in the manuals, I can make that easily without issues but it doesn't have an ID shape.
How would I define that shape with a 1" bore thru?
I think the problem I'm having is related to the JUMP and overlapping features.
It must be something simple that I'm overlooking.

i was busy this days, so i delayed my answer; i was going to upload a movie about designing custom igf shapes/blanks

i am surprised nobody answered your question ... maybe because it seems a bit low-class for a Titanium :)

if nothing happens, i will reply soon :)

i was busy this days, so i delayed my answer; i was going to upload a movie about designing custom igf shapes/blanks

i am surprised nobody answered your question ... maybe because it seems a bit low-class for a Titanium :)

if nothing happens, i will reply soon :)

I can make an IGF program no problem.
Advanced Machining and Process Decide is a little different. You define the shape, and then hit Process Decide and it does all of your toolpaths immediately. And it uses the tool registry to determine which tool for the job.

defining a part with an OD & ID shape

hy, i have a movie packed into an *.rar of ~600KB ; i can't upload it here

inside is a shape with OD100 and ID25.4 / please private message with your e-mail ? or if you wish i will deliver this file my self :) because i am not a kitty, but a "carrier pigeon"

after the shape i did not continue with process decide, because i don't use this function / please try and, if you wish, let me now / kindly !

ps : sorry for the delay, it took me only a few minutes, but these days i was busy

Back