What's new
What's new

Another okuma question

Cec330

Plastic
I do have another okuma question though. It pertains to a .sdf program extension. We have a 2 pallet hmc, when I run the same program on both pallets the machine will automatically rotate the pallets and start the operation, if I'm running two different programs it will automatically rotate but will not automatically start running the program. On my MA-40ha machines I use the sp-select function to find the .sdf program on my newer MA-400 spacecenter I can not find the sp-select function to load the .sdf program. In the edit screen I can find the .sdf program and edit it but cannot find it under the load main program screen. What am I missing to make this .sdf program work with two different programs?

hy, it seems that you can select *.sdf files on a machine, but not on other ...

i do not know why ...

... but you may use *.min instead of *.sdf, thus you may use CALL instead of PSELECT :)

If your machine has a P200, there is a "schedule program select" F-key. If your machine has a P300 control, click the "program select" F-key and then look for the "schedule program" Tab at the top of the window. This will display all SDF files and allow you to load it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is a p200 I found a maual, found where and how to load it, I load it hit cycle start, program reads down to the line that has program id number and get an alarm that says 2612 ALARM-B Schedule Program: Main Program Load 5211. I hit the info button in upper right corner before F1 the 5211 line in info (help) screen says Sub Program Name Not Found, the possible faulty location says: Main Program selected by schedule program. This makes me think I'm missing a line or two from the main program? I tried looking at programs on my p100 controls to compare them but they are similar but not exact matches.

SSB and SDF are not the same thing. They work differently.

Cec330, if you haven't solved this already, maybe if you posted the code from your Schedule Program on your P200M machine there might be something that pops out as being an issue.

Back