What's new
What's new

IGF on U10L controller?

EnginCycles

Aluminum
et al,
I recently purchased an Okuma Crown L1060 in the SSB variety. It is a 2002 machine with a U10L control that has the flat monochrome screen. I actually have all the original set up discs if needed for parameters and such but what I am searching for and falling short is if the controller has IGF. Unfortunately I am completely in the dark when it comes to this controller. I own a Haas mill and am good with that and have assistance in all things Fanuc but this is the one I don't have too much direct help with. I do have someone coming in to give me a day of assistance to get me up to speed on things like setting up the turret and work pieces.

So if anyone could walk me through what I might be missing to find IGF or help me confirm it does not have it I would be much appreciated.

I have more questions but should keep this on topic.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Drew

Answer my own question for anyone that might be looking for it as well. This is from a thread with a topic that has nothing to do with this but I found it and figured if this helps anyone else it is worth having here.

You can see if you have IGF installed on your machine by seeing if it enabled from the Data Management Card that should be in your electrical cabinet.

Otherwise, you can go into Prog Operation (by pressing the EDIT AUX key), and you will find F7 (IGF). You may have to press the F8 (Extend) button to scroll through the menus to find it. If it is not there, then its my guess that you do not have it installed.

Back