What's new
What's new

Just share : LB15-Z Shear pin is broken!!

Noteboy

Plastic
First, I have to tell you that this website is very cool. I can solve many problem by searching from here. Because i just be a beginner so there are many things i have to learn more and this website give me many things.

OK.go to my topic. I had a terrible experience yesterday, my LB15 was crashed with tailstock. And then i got alarm "206 shear pin 1". So I check x- axis shear pin but it's OK. Then i check z-axis and i found the problem. The plate is pushed out to contact switch so alarm occur.

From that point, i try to pull the pin out by using bolt and nut. Unfortunately it's broken again and my bolt stuck in the shear pin hole. T_T

I try to search in this website but there's nothing about this story. Finally i found that there are 2 bolt which clamp the shear pin that why i can't pull it out at first. I loose it both but the problem is how to pull it out because my bolt stuck in the shear pin hole. So i look in my tool box and i've got "permanent magnetic coin". So lucky its diameter is equal to the pin and........yeah i can pull it out!!

I just wanna share this experience. I think it will be useful for other especially beginner like me. And sorry if my english is not good enough because i'm Thai.

Photo and drawing will be posted tonight...ok ihave to go back to work.^_^

Buenas tardes, siguiendo el hilo de principio y fotos ,, por favor puedes hacer unas fotos para localizarlo mejor, muchas gracias

Back