What's new
What's new

Okuma Manuals

tfuquajr

Aluminum
I have came across a bunch of Okuma manuals I plan to sort them out and make a list of what I have if anyone may be needing a manual for there machine

You don't specify lathe or mill, but if you have something for an Okuma & Howa ACT - 20 with a Fanuc 18T control and not too greedy I might be interested. I have a few manuals and I'm not sure if I'm missing any. PM if you like.

I have both lathe and mill I dont recall seeing anything on the one you asked about but I have 4+ boxes that I need to go through and make a list if I have something on the one you asked about I will let you know.

It would be awesome if you could scan them and post them all on here! Got a kid that you could stick in front of a scanner for a week?!

It would be awesome if you could scan them and post them all on here! Got a kid that you could stick in front of a scanner for a week?!

:D Yea I asked my wife if she could take them to work and use the big copy machine but she said something about copy rights or something like that :skep:

maybe we can find the brain dead Jinglish writer and b!tch slap him.
man those manuals suck.

You don't specify lathe or mill, but if you have something for an Okuma & Howa ACT - 20 with a Fanuc 18T control and not too greedy I might be interested. I have a few manuals and I'm not sure if I'm missing any. PM if you like.

Have you checked out cncmanual.com?

i know this post is two years old but i never saw any follow up so im going to ask. do you have anything for an okuma howa act 4 with fanuc 3t controller? i apreciate your time. you can email me at [email protected]

Back