What's new
What's new

pls, how to detect G138 ?

deadlykitten

Banned
hello :) please, how can i detect if Y axis is on ? thus if G138 is active ? so far i tried VPMRY & VMIRY, but those codes did not work
found it : vymod :)

... and how can i restart a program with Y axis on, by using normal restart sequence, and not IL+green_button ?

kindly !

hello :) please, how can i detect if Y axis is on ? thus if G138 is active ? so far i tried VPMRY & VMIRY, but those codes did not work
found it : vymod :)

... and how can i restart a program with Y axis on, by using normal restart sequence, and not IL+green_button ?

kindly !

Restart
Line number or N number (your choice)
Sequence Restart (using Dry Run feedrate)
then Cycle Start to continue the program.

hy Mtndew, please excuse, i think i was not clear : i have a program that uses somewhere G138

if i reset the machine when G138 is active, than turret will remain up (Y<>0), and i can not restart the program ... restart works only if turret is at normal position, and only if Y mode is canceled

a thing just crossed my mind : it may be that issue that i dont have the "Center Comp" option ... i phoned my dealer, i discussed this several times ...

ps : as i can see, you also like ( big ) cats :)

fairly certain you won't be able to.
The issue is you cannot start a program with Y axis not at turning position.
So even if I DID check in the program to see if Y axis was on, why wouldn't I just turn it off if it needed to be off AND, you wouldn't be able to start the program to run G136 anyway, so...

... issue is you cannot start a program with Y axis not at turning position. So even if I DID check ...

hy anonymity :) good point there, thus there seems to be no point for me asking about G138 detection ...

i just asked ... that's all ; kindly :)

hello :) please, does sombody know how to detect Y axis status when VRSTT=128 ?

... when VRSTT=0, thus when running a program, vymod does the trick; but vymod does not work under a restart flag :)

Back