What's new
What's new

I need renewable energy for my robotics

Too dangerous.

If your device will power a robot constantly, a small miscalculation will make it power a robot constantly slightly too much constantly, the excess power will increase until it gets out and destroys everything in my shop.

That's why my insurance won't let me build this sort of thing. Other people here will tell you the same thing, unfortunately.

Renewable Energy & robotics can significantly grow the Jamaican economy. Forty years of a mere 0-1% growth has forced a mass migration of young intellectuals to work in other countries and build their economies

Additionally, some cities/states are considering taxing robots to recover the lost personal income tax stream of the workers they replace, and to offset unemployment and other costs of the sidelined human workforce. I for one welcome our new mechanized overlords.

I also have no idea what any of the above has to do with renewable energy charging systems, for robots or any other basic electrical load.

Maybe fire off a note to Elon Musk and see if he can pull a few gadgets off the shelf to help you out. But importing it to Canada, from California, Jamacia, or Akron, will be interesting if done above-board.

Chip

Back