What's new
What's new

Harmonic gearboxes / drives

AlexO

Banned
I understand that Chinese made harmonic gearboxes exists. Could anyone direct me to a source ? Many thanks.

We have a window machine that has two harmonic drives in it.I have had them apart and couldn't find any makers id's.It is a Hieber-Schroder(spelling?) and it appears to built up from sub suppliers so I don't think the drives were made in house or maybe proprietary built by someone else.
Sumitomo makes a Cyclodrive similar to a harmonic drive but appears much sturdier.

We have a window machine that has two harmonic drives in it.I have had them apart and couldn't find any makers id's.It is a Hieber-Schroder(spelling?) and it appears to built up from sub suppliers so I don't think the drives were made in house or maybe proprietary built by someone else.
Sumitomo makes a Cyclodrive similar to a harmonic drive but appears much sturdier.

I think I know the cylodrives or at least something along those lines. Wasn't impressed with the backlash.

I went down the same path a few years ago but don't remember the company that I came across with a "similar" product. I ended up sticking with Harmonic because something was off about the other companies specs. I know that doesn't help much but I don't think I'll spend the effort again. I'll gladly put up with the price and lead times for these beauties.
d36803b2a6a46516fba6ce7ce4f9e442.jpg

Back