What's new
What's new

RSLogix 5000 Software

zipfactor

Cast Iron
Does anyone happen to have an older version of RSLogix 5000 (preferably newer than 11.0) that they would be interested in selling? I have an old servo drive I need to reprogram, and AB's prices on the software are out there :nutter:.

Ive got a laptop with RSLogix 500 7.1.0. RSlinx, RSnetwork, etc. Its setup for a single install and locked to that laptop. I bought a company that owned it but never transferred the license to my company. Id sell the laptop and software discs,license paperwork etc. CHEAP! PM me if it will work for you.

Ive got a laptop with RSLogix 500 7.1.0. RSlinx, RSnetwork, etc. Its setup for a single install and locked to that laptop. I bought a company that owned it but never transferred the license to my company. Id sell the laptop and software discs,license paperwork etc. CHEAP! PM me if it will work for you.

Thanks for the offer markp. The servo drive im trying to program requires rslogix 5000 ver 11.0 or newer, so rslogix 500 wouldnt be useful.

Does anyone happen to have an older version of RSLogix 5000 (preferably newer than 11.0) that they would be interested in selling? I have an old servo drive I need to reprogram, and AB's prices on the software are out there :nutter:.

You will be hard pressed to find some one that is willing to part with RSLogix 5000 cheap. It is worth asking but due to the initial price and RSLogix 5000 is AB's high end software product, it is usually in the hands of very serious motion control people.

It might be easier and cheaper to hire someone to help with your project. You are probably only talking a few hours probably. Sort of renting the software.

Back