What's new
What's new

foradia om 180

abona

Plastic
hello my name is Abona and write from the islands canarias.uso translator.
my lathe is FORADIA OM 180 (Graziano Sag 180).
ceoMuCC.jpg

DXE3r3V.jpg

XxmOYPJ.jpg

anyone know where I can get the piece of photography.morse taper spindle nose
xdH0FvB.jpg

Drop the irony, guys!

Abona!
It is difficult for us to understand what you are trying to say. You should try to be more spesific when you use electronic translation. Maybe you could find a friend to help you translate?

If what you are looking for is a morse taper adapter from one size to another, Ebay is the right answer. If you have a proprietary cone in your spindle, the adapter may be more difficult to find.

Ole

hello, nobody wants to do that piece. the manufacturer of the machine are very slow in their responses, and look at other options such as lathe adapter Graziano SAG (if any)
this is the piece in millimeters
S3zanVN.jpg

k4z1yLT.png

mis disculpas. ,Yo uso el traductor de Google.:confuso:

That's amazing!: a Spanish version of an Italian lathe. All I can suggest is that you buy a larger taper, like a Morse taper 6 and machine the matching taper on the lathe. If you use epoxy resin instead of polyester (shrinks a lot) and mix it with some aluminium swarf/shavings and take a casting of the spindle taper. You could wax the spindle taper area to release the epoxy and plug the spindle using BLU-TACK at the narrow end and glue a cover over the wide end with a small opening at the top to pour the epoxy resin.

That way you have a fairly accurate copy to measure the taper angle from.

Good Luck!, very nice machine.

That's amazing!: a Spanish version of an Italian lathe. All I can suggest is that you buy a larger taper, like a Morse taper 6 and machine the matching taper on the lathe. If you use epoxy resin instead of polyester (shrinks a lot) and mix it with some aluminium swarf/shavings and take a casting of the spindle taper. You could wax the spindle taper area to release the epoxy and plug the spindle using BLU-TACK at the narrow end and glue a cover over the wide end with a small opening at the top to pour the epoxy resin.

That way you have a fairly accurate copy to measure the taper angle from.

Good Luck!, very nice machine.

Into a spindle bore, couldn't you just run an indicator in EXACTLY 1.000" (or the metric equal) and measure the taper directly?

I've done it for B&S 11, seemed to work.

hi thanks, I have a morse cone CM6 will take it to a workshop. They are measuring the conicity have if they can rectify

gear rack graziano sag 180-14

Hi, I'm asking for help to identify gear rack,the gear looks like pitch 12,rack module 2

You could simplify that spindle adapter bushing and just machine it yourself. Even if the tapers didn't turn out perfectly concentric, you could always take a light cut off of the live spindle center (especially if you made one from unhardened steel) to true things up.

Back