What's new
What's new

Graziano SAG 14 leveling feet/bolts

volzuki

Aluminum
I want to move my Graziano lathe to my new workshop, but it came without the leveling feet/bolts. There seem to be two versions of this, one with two holes: one for the leveling feet (just a bolt) one for the anchor bolts (unthreaded hole). Mine has the other option: only one hole (threaded) that accepts a bolt with a hole through which the anchoring bolt goes. I'm not sure if the threads on both options are the same. Because the threaded hole in the base is difficult to access and the thread looks a bit damaged, I'm not able to measure the threads myself.

Could someone on here measure their bolts and tell me what size they are so I can make my own and order the correct size tap to chase the threads?

Unfortunately the parts catalog only shows the part number and no further information :(

Volzuki,

My Sag 14 has the first option, two holes (one threaded M16 x 2mm). I doubt it is the same thread as the 2nd option which you have. I have a Sag 12 with the 2nd option (one hole, threaded M20 x 1.5mm for foot with hole through it for fixing bolt), the thread size is larger.

FYI, I will attach photos of the two types, but I can't be sure the Sag 12 (one hole) is the same as the Sag 14 (one hole).

Sag 14, two hole type:

Sag 14 foot 01.jpg Sag 14 foot 02.jpg Sag 14 foot 03.jpg

Thanks!

The sag 12 looks like what I have on my machine. I'll check the minor diameter of the thread and I'll know if it's right.

Back