What's new
What's new

Hitachi Seiki HT23

webb.justin

Plastic
New to the forum so just wanted to say hello!

I just recently purchased a couple of Hitachi Seiki HT23's from an old timer who was retiring and liquidating equipment, he had manuals for his hT20's & ht25's but not the 23's. Does anyone have a copy of the manual? We are looking for the air requirements and such to square away utilities.

Also, does anyone know where to get spare parts for these beats? We got about 20-25 (SCORE!) KV tool holders and 3 chucks. However the cap on the back (had a bar feeder on it) is missing. So coolant will just drip out the back until we can source that piece. In addition, we are looking for a collet chuck all we have now are the three jaw chucks and one 4 jaw chuck.

Thanks for your help!

Welcome!

What do you need in terms of manuals? All of them? Is it an HT23J, HT23R, HT23RIII, HT23SII, HT23SIII, etc? And let me know the controls and I will see what I can do

John

New to the forum so just wanted to say hello!

I just recently purchased a couple of Hitachi Seiki HT23's from an old timer who was retiring and liquidating equipment, he had manuals for his hT20's & ht25's but not the 23's. Does anyone have a copy of the manual? We are looking for the air requirements and such to square away utilities.

Also, does anyone know where to get spare parts for these beats? We got about 20-25 (SCORE!) KV tool holders and 3 chucks. However the cap on the back (had a bar feeder on it) is missing. So coolant will just drip out the back until we can source that piece. In addition, we are looking for a collet chuck all we have now are the three jaw chucks and one 4 jaw chuck.

Thanks for your help!

Hitachi Seiki

where you guys located i'm bringing in a ht23j here soon to start toying with down in the Milwaukee area.

I am located in CT - if you need any help / support for that machine let me know - have been servicing Hitachis for quite some time

John

I am located in CT - if you need any help / support for that machine let me know - have been servicing Hitachis for quite some time

John

John - good to know will definitely touch base with you. Original post was inquiring to the OP as I see he is also in the good ol' land o' cheese.

Back