What's new
What's new

How high will this Schaublin 125 CCN go?

Martin P

Titanium
Drehmaschine Schaublin | eBay

Ends in less than 2 hours.
One crappy picture, no further info, except that it works, but needs parameters reloaded (?).
Looks well used/abused.
Total disaster purchase or great opportunity? 10 full tooling cabinets included but not pictured? Who knows.
Eventhough its close to me and I used to lust after one of these, I have too many projects already.
Considering how rare these are, I'd love to know the back story. Too bad TMZ does not cover this type of gossip (I'd subscribe).

Went for 3,5K euro. Not cheap, not expensive. If the parameters-problem is the only one it could be a quick fix, the Fanuc is a proper control.
If it had a turret I might have bid on it.

Yes Peter?

I did not buy it.

I looked at a mint OD grinder near me recently, sold by a public education facility. Effectively never used.
Advertised on EBay with lots of pictures.
When looking at it it, it turned out to include a tooling cabinet with all the unused ancilliaries like precision chucks, quick change collet system, magnetic chuck, steady rest, tools a.s.o., none of which was mentioned or pictured in the auction.
I could not agree on a price with them and it did not sell in repeated auctions. That cabinet might make a difference.
I wonder what might have been included with that Schaublin. Probably nothing though. I was afraid to look at it in advance.

Back