What's new
What's new

Looking for a Graziano Sag 12S Manual

Looking for a Graziano Sag 12S Manual.. Has to be for the 12S model.. not the earlier Sag 12. The drive systems and schematics are different.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks, Peter

Hello Peter
I only have an informative brochure of the 12S and a regular 12 manual, however I do have the contact details of a very nice people business that deals with Italian and other European machining equipment. He is a very nice guy and have a lot of information (he sent me the 12 manual without asking for anything in return).
I am not completely sure how to attach files or other details so if you send me an email I will be able to send you what I have

Wish you best of luck
Omri

Contact for Euro lathes parts and info

Ugo.JPG

Peter hello
I hope I succeed in attaching the snapshot of the contact details

Best regards
Omri

Hi Peter,
I also have a Graziano SAG 12s. Any luck with the manual? Mine was running great, then went totally dead. I could really use a manual or wiring diagram. As you know, this thing has enough wires, relays, starters and fuses for 2 or 3 regular gear head lathes. I would be glad to share any expense you may have incurred.
Thanks !!

That's odd, the one we have at the shop did the exact same thing two days ago!

I was downshifting the gears, then it just went dead. Was working just fine before that.

I have a 12S manual. Copied all the electrical pages for someone a few years back and the bum never bothered to email me an address so I could mail them to him ... for free. Eventually threw them out. Ok, that's off my chest ...

Snapping pictures might be a whole lot faster. PM me some email addresses and I'll see what I can get together. Might take a couple days.

Far as I know there's nothing in the headstock to lock out the drive if it isn't engaged properly. Have you tried the main on/off on the back cabinet? No idea if there's a breaker or fuse in there.

Back