dsc
    dsc is offline Junior Member

I've recently aquired a SAG 12 but the quick change tool post with tool holders and fixed steady are missing, does any one have these items for sale?

I also found an equilvalent oil by Castrol in the Perfecto Series Oils. Perfecto T 46 - Turbine Oil viscosity 46

Originally via a web search found an Italian Mobil equilvalent as Castrol Hyspin VG 46.

I spoke to the Technical guys at Castrol and they said that this is the closest equivalent to the Hyspin VG series.

We only have the 150 and 220 grades of the VG available now due to low demand of the lower viscosities.

r1656 is offline Aluminum

If you find more than one reply on the fixed steady rest I have been looking for one for five years

elliot is offline Plastic

you will be able to find whichever spare parts for the lathes graziano near: mechanical workshop Giunco Sergio 15050 Carbonara Scrivia (To) Genoa road n14 phone:0131 892033. Mr. Giunco is a lot competent and his warehouse is a lot supplied. unfortunately he doesn't speak English and he doesn't trade by Internet. but he sends in all the world. ciao