What's new
What's new

schaublin 102 w 25 in cabin fever auctionthi

Markusfu

Stainless
this might not be the correct place to put this , but I thought I would post it here and in the for sale area...

there is a schaublin 102 second op lathe in the cabin fever auction this coming Friday in Lebanon Pa.. It has a set of W25 collets , a turrett tailstock and a double tool production cross slide. Pics are on auction zip

this might not be the correct place to put this , but I thought I would post it here and in the for sale area...

there is a schaublin 102 second op lathe in the cabin fever auction this coming Friday in Lebanon Pa.. It has a set of W25 collets , a turrett tailstock and a double tool production cross slide. Pics are on auction zip
Assuming you literally mean a 102 and not a 102N, those are on eBay nearly all the time, so what is so exciting about this particular one that you need to shout to the rooftops about it in two forums ? And do you mean a tailstock with the turret attachment for the quill.... or simply a proper turret ? (in which case it's not a "tailstock")

There is a schaublin 102 second op lathe in the cabin fever auction this coming Friday in Lebanon Pa.. It has a set of W25 collets , a turrett tailstock and a double tool production cross slide. Pics are on auction zip

Can you post a link? I'd like to take a look at it. If it's similar to my machine (1982 102N W25) I'd like to know what it sold for.

102N's occasionally come up on eBay. I bought mine that way back in 2004. But machines on eBay rarely have any tooling. The selection there today is much worse than it was 15 years ago. I suspect this is because eBay has become so antagonistic to part-time and small volume sellers.

The lathe with turret tailstock and lever cross slide sold for $125.00 I don't know what the collets sold for.
It was the bare lathe no cabinet or stand no motor
This machine was from the 60's and had the "F" headstock.
What kind of tooling are you looking for?

Can you post a link? I'd like to take a look at it. If it's similar to my machine (1982 102N W25) I'd like to know what it sold for.

102N's occasionally come up on eBay. I bought mine that way back in 2004. But machines on eBay rarely have any tooling. The selection there today is much worse than it was 15 years ago. I suspect this is because eBay has become so antagonistic to part-time and small volume sellers.
Here, buy mine ;) Schaublin 12N lathe with many accessories and tooling. | eBay

I only have it for sale as I finally ran across the Holy Grail of small lathes....a 102N-VM.... from your state !

CD8A5137-52D6-477B-8092-2F3AD97AA380.jpg

Back