What's new
What's new

Schaublin parts, accessories and machine suppliers - results from a Google search

LFLondon

Hot Rolled
I thought I would post my search findings here in case anyone, particularly those in the US, can use this information.
I have done business with two of the following and I know nothing about the remaining one

If anyone can add to this list we will all benefit.

<>

A Google search for "Schaublin lathe parts dealer in Pennsylvania" yielded:

Some Schaublin history plus a 2013 reference to Schaublin lathe and parts dealer D.A. Swiss, Inc. in Pennsylvania.
I have done business with them and they were prompt and reliable. I needed parts for a 102 lathe.

Why are there ~never~ any late model Schaublin lathes
Why are there ~never~ any late model Schaublin lathes | Factory Daily
Why are there ~never~ any late model Schaublin lathes | Factory Daily
"Schaublin lathes in the U.S. seem to have been used primarily by the fine watch companies such as Bulova and Hamilton. Many of the parts and machinery you see came from them. In particular, you'll see a great deal of machinery that is green. That was Bulova's factory color.
The European style of machinery never really caught on in the U.S. as is evidenced by the plethora of Bridgeport and Hardinge equipment on the secondary market. The notable exception were the Swiss automatics which took over from the Brown & Sharp automatic screw machines. If you'll check on the European eBay sites, I think you'll find quite a bit more Schaublin equipment offered.
The 102, as someone mentioned, is now made in a very squared off form. Up until recently they were otherwise identical in internal design and function to the older "rounded" versions. The current 102 is powered by a variable speed drive built right into the headstock. The 70 has remained pretty much the same as always, retaining the rounded form.
These machines offer the combination of incredible precision and an incredible array of accessories that allow the toolmaker almost limitless capability. They were and continue to be highly sought after by horologists and instrument makers, both here and in Europe.
There remains a very capable dealer for Schaublin lathes and parts here in the U.S. who I've dealt with and had great luck. The company is D.A. Swiss Inc. located in Southampton, PA. The contact is Marina Atwood. Their e-mail is [email protected]. She handles the current product line and can get most parts for the older machines.
One additional comment: One of you complained that the machines that they see for sale are mounted on crummy tables. You must understand that a majority of these lathes were sold as "bench" lathes which were intended to be mounted on a bench of the purchasers choosing."

<>

Schaublin machines, parts and accessories
Irving Richlin and Sons
Richlin Machinery
Long Island, NY
Richlin Machinery Inc.

richlinco.com/
Richlin New and Used Machinery - Richlin Machinery Inc.

richlinco.com/new-used/
Richlin Machinery | eBay Stores

Richlin Machinery | eBay Stores

I have bought Schaublin lathe accessories from them.

<>

TAC Rockford
Schaublin Replacement Parts Service

OverviewSpare Parts FAQ
High precision lathes:
Schaublin Machines SA 70
Schaublin Machines SA 102
Schaublin Machines SA 125 CCN
Schaublin Machines SA 180 CCN
Schaublin Replacement Part Request
http://tacrockford.com/parts/schaublin/#SparePartsFAQ
If you would like a quotation for Schaublin parts, please use the form below or contact us:

Telephone: 815-962-5600
Fax: 815-962-4600
Email: infο@tac.us
Copyright 2017 © TAC Rockford · 815 962-5600 · Contact Us

Back