What's new
What's new

W25 Inch-Size Collets Available for Schaublin and Habegger

cinematechnic

Cast Iron
I have a few spare W25 collets in inch sizes: 1/2", and some quarters, eighths and a few sixteenths. Please get in touch via PM and let me know what you need.

All collets are in good used condition. All tested in the spindle of my Schaublin 102N to make sure they fit and tighten OK. I've cleaned them and in some cases re-marked worn illegible size marking with an electro-spark engraver (Swiss made Arko of course).

We talk on this forum about how much eBay sucks nowadays. Let's deal directly as fellow enthusiasts and avoid the expense, hassle and rip-off potential of fleaBay.

Sorry... Point taken. I initially posted before I was really ready.

Schaublin W25 collets in inch fractional sizes. Good used condition. Collets are clean, free from rust, grease and dirt. Bearing surfaces and threads are in good condition.

Sizes: 1/4, 1/2, 5/8, some 16th and 32nd sizes (will update with complete list).

Save by buying only what you need to fill the gaps in your collet set.

$35.- each for forum members, or 3 collets for $100.-

I have re-marked the barely legible size markings with a Swiss Arko spark engraver, so you won't need a magnifier just to see what size the collet is.

Some collets have shallow grinding/tool marks on the nose or faint spark engraving marks from previous owners on the side, but these are cosmetic flaws only.

List of W25 inch fractional collet sizes available:

1/2
1/4, 3/4
1/8, 5/8, 7/8
3/16, 5/16, 7/16, 9/16, 11/16,
9/32, 13/32, 15/32,

Please note that there may be only one collet available for a particular size, so don't hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks!

The first batch of W25 inch fractional collets has been sold. Here's what I have left:

1/4, 3/4
1/8, 5/8
5/16
3/32, 5/32, 7/32, 9/32, 11/32, 13/32, 15/32

Price:
$ 32.50 each
$ 90.00 for any 3

Or best offer.

Get the collet size you are missing for less than half the cost to ship a *single* collet from Switzerland.

Feel free to make an offer via PM.

Back