What's new
What's new

Electroless Nickel Plater needed - Northern California only

Matt@RFR

Titanium
Quoting some parts that need to be Electroless Nickel plated. Never had a need for that until now, and the parts are way too delicate to ship without skyrocketing part prices. So I'm hoping to find someone in the Chico / Oroville area. Fat chance, I know. Or if somebody comes up here on a delivery route once a week or something like that would work well too.

Quoting some parts that need to be Electroless Nickel plated. Never had a need for that until now, and the parts are way too delicate to ship without skyrocketing part prices. So I'm hoping to find someone in the Chico / Oroville area. Fat chance, I know. Or if somebody comes up here on a delivery route once a week or something like that would work well too.

Don't know about Chico area - but had good luck with electroless Ni with 2 Bay Area vendors:

- Arnold's Metal Finishing
Arnold Metal Finishing >>
Talk with Arnold or Jose - they're both great to work with

- HyTech Plating
Hy-Tech Plating
Talk with Joel (I think he's the owner - moods are pretty grouchy all around this shop, but they do good work)

Of course, YMMV...

Les Strunk
Tech-Fin Metal Finishing Inc.
Metal Finishing Group
1733 "S" Street Sacramento, CA 95814
916-443-2237 -V
916-443-7466 -F

I used the above for parts NOT DELICATE.
They may be good handlers with delicate parts, have no idea.

Thanks much, gentlemen. Platers are thick in the bay area. I've been trying to talk my anodizer in to expanding in to these other processes but they aren't interested in dealing with the extra EPA hassle. Can't say I blame them.

Back