What's new
What's new

fyi... My exit

rj newbould

Diamond
It seems my time is near, my friends..

Two weeks ago I entered the Hospice home care program.

What else to say? It's been great.

My best to all.

rj

RJ, I just saw this........I'm so sorry......hopefully you will follow this thread, and read all of the good things our community has to say. Thank you for sharing your indexer journey with all of us, I have told multiple people about it when they have needed a bit of inspiration on their path to success.

rj

Your knowledge has been an inspiration to all of us. Your indexer has a place in history. You have left a legacy most of us will never reach.

I pray for you and your family.

lost

Rj,

I have just recently discovered your big thread. Reading it has been an inspiration for this young guy just starting out with his own shop. It makes me want to reach for the stars. My prayers to you and your family.

RJ
We've never met except on PM, but I've learned from you and enjoyed your company through your writing. There are certain people on here, such as yourself, whom I respect more than an awful lot of people I've ever met face to face. I hope you can endure whatever comes with dignity, and for as long as it is bearable for you.
Thanks for making your mark on the world.
Best,
Rich Klopp

RJ, it seems so inadequate, but I can only wish you the best in your remaining days. I can say you've inspired many with your craftsmanship and ingenuity, and I will miss your postings and insights. Thank you...

RJ I think about you and Perje now and then and always enjoyed both our conversations and exchanges.

I'm sure you know what I mean when I write that I hope things go smoothly for both of you.

You'll be remembered a long, long time.

It seems my time is near, my friends..

Two weeks ago I entered the Hospice home care program.

What else to say? It's been great.

My best to all.

rj
RJ, I'm pretty much in your shoes. Liver transplant offers remote hope, but they tell me I'm not the best candidate due to other existing disease issues. I don't want to die at age 57, but I guess it's not my call. It's scary as hell, and I'll admit that there are days when I don't want to fight anymore. I'm so dammed tired of being sick. I'm sorry as hell that you drew such a lousy card. I'm sorry for all of us so situated. I was raised Roman Catholic and I like to believe there is something out there for us beyond this life, but my faith sure gets shaken in the wee hours of the night when I can't sleep. I hope, very much, that you will somehow find peace. I'll think good thoughts for you and your family, and pray that this will somehow go easy for you. Maybe it will help.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

I'm mostly a lurker here, but I have very much appreciated your posts over the years. Thank you for the time you took to write them.

I'm praying for you and your family.
-Aaron

Rj

By some standards I'm new here and have not had the pleasure of knowing you. I will make a point of doing just that now by reading your posts. We are here with you. Thanks for helping so many, may god bless you and your family.

Love and prayers sent your way

Ron

Such sad news to hear Rj. We are all going to be there at one point or another and I thank you for inspiring me to stare death in the face. Thank you for allowing the opportunity to read what you have to say and to learn from it.

I found a quote worth a read.

"Generally speaking, the Way of the warrior is resolute acceptance of death." Miyamoto Musashi

Take care and God Bless.

Back