What's new
What's new

Paranoia About Heffalumps and Woozles

vajra78

Aluminum
I have a little daughter so naturally I'm watching Winnie the Pooh. And well got to worrying about Heffalumps and Woozles steeling my small pot of honey.
Where does the madness end when it comes to business intelligence? Or does it just get more ridicules as a shop gets bigger.

I wouldn't git too concerned about it. Once Tigger shuts up or goes away and things calm down a bit - your tummy will know the way to wherever that pot of honey has been moved to. It is the natural GPS that comes part of The Bear Neccessities.

But then - on the other hand - just b/c your paranoid, doesn't exactly mean that their not out to git'cha.... so there is that.... :eek:

-------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

I heard a couple of those beasties sneaking around outside one extremely
foggy night. I grabbed my cork gun (a Mossberg 12 Ga.) and went outside.

I wandered quietly toward their whispers, and When I was pretty sure I
was close to them, I racked a round into the chamber. It seems that
particular sound is far worse than a shot in the dark, as they know what
comes next.

The noise made by the action was followed by vocalizations about defecation,
running footsteps, the sound of someone running pell-mell into the end of a
250 gallon propane tank, a bunch of assorted swearing, then the sound of
a car starting and screeching tires.

I think they were headed to WalMart to purchase underwear, but that's just
my guess. I'm pretty sure their current ones had some pooh on them.

Put a sign outside that says "Small Arms Factory For A Well regulated Militia Complete With Fanuc Robots".

Last edited:
"I dont know about woozles, but there sure are a lot of eeyores around here sometimes. I am more concerned about those."

Yep. The thing with Eyores is that they seem nice and kind and well meaning.....But really they have this invisible link to your creative center which they use to suck you drier than any vampire could do.....run from them. Avoid them at ALL costs....especially if they are family members. And when you do get together with them at thanksgiving and christmas.....talk about anything trivial but NOT your latest dream....Even a brief encounter with them can damage your creative navigation system for a bit.;)

I have mastered mundane conversation with the Eyore's in my life. I am ashamed to say how much of my direction they have sullied over the years.....:o

Back