What's new
What's new

Racist shops

Status
Not open for further replies.

mo841

Plastic
It seems like the skilled trade shops such as machine build, fixture build, machine shops are predominantly racist. The companies them selves keep blacks out and most of the guys in the shop openly use the N word. I have worked for quite a few companies over the years job hopping for better pay and it is almost every shop I have worked at. Is this just a metro detroit phenomenon or is it like this in other states

Please please don't rise to the bait guys, the politics on PM is bad enough, but get on to Race and sure enough, bit by bit, it will kill the whole site.

Way out of line...I worked in Detroit.. Trained a number of black apprentices.. knew racist black and white guys but they were FEW and Far Between..

QT:[and it will hopefully stop.] It will never stop ..the Jews and Aribs will hate till the cows come home.. some Muslims will hate other Muslims the same. some white guy will hate blacks and some blacks hate white.... go figure that has gone on since day one..the first two guys in the bible, one had to kill the other.

I tell the kids never pet a rattle snake....because thy bite ..

Start your own shop and call it Wakanda machining services if you think it is an actual problem and not just your imagination, you're in one of the only free country in the world where EVERYONE has a chance at amazing success and so many have achieved it regardless of their ethnicity, no other country comes close, so quit bitching and victimhood bs and get to work if you want to make your difference.

Also, stick to rock stations, the rap ones will hurt your N word feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back