What's new
What's new

Sacramento Institution, ABC Supply, On Line Auction. Machines & Materials

metalpyro

Aluminum
ABC Supply, Inc, 27th & R St, Downtown Sacramento, CA is having their online auction soon.

Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Brass, Bronze, and Copper - Sacramento, California

The family owned business served Nor Cal since the early 70's. Filled a niche market selling small quantities of materials, fasteners, & Fittings. All the family members finally passed away, and the survivors must not have had any interest in keeping the store as a running business. Sad to see them go. These were the first folks to extend credit to me in 1986, when I started my business. Before long, they were one of my first credit references when applying for other credit. Northern California has lost a great metals supplier. RIP

Their auction includes all the machinery, which is primarily a shear and many saws of all types. The gold will be in the materials. Carbon, aluminum, stainless, copper, & brass. Sheets, plates, tubes, flatbars, angles, channels, beams, pipe. Also, a big supply of stainless fittings an fasteners.

West Auctions

They were a great company. I was a customer of theirs for more than 25 years. They were the go-to place for metals in the Sacramento area. It's sad to see them go because I can't think of too many other sources. There's S&K Steel with standard 1018 steel only pretty much and also Blue Collar Supply with some aluminum and steel.

I'll sure miss ABC.

Back