What's new
What's new

Starrett Digital Micrometer.

Davis In SC

Diamond
Starrett Elect. Micrometer. Model 796MXFL-25 Water Resistant. Metric only, No inch function. Brand new, I broke seal on box, installed batteries, to check it out. Again, Metric only, No inch.. $100.00 shipped to 48 Conus. Please reply here..

just metric?

I was surprised by the post because you mentioned it was digital and metric only. I have not seen any digital which did not have a button to switch back and forth from one to another. Maybe I do not get out much.

I was surprised by the post because you mentioned it was digital and metric only. I have not seen any digital which did not have a button to switch back and forth from one to another. Maybe I do not get out much.

I think they are far more common in the rest of the world. I know for a fact that Mitutoyo makes metric-only models, and frankly it wouldn't surprise me that Starrett does as well, we just don't see them here often.

MDH-25M_zps73a7198f.jpg

Yes, it is odd. There is a almost identical model that does have the In/Met button. I guess the only advantage might be in a Metric-only shop. Actually, the reason I am selling it is because I need the Inch mode..

Back