OT: Pirelli Calendar 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

jCandlish

Titanium
It's really different this year.

Pirelli Calendar

pirelli-recc_3513884b.jpg

Slow and not as good as they used to be...

I'm talking about their website, which is just like their F1 tires. Very slow and doesn't work so well.

No offense to the ladies, but I prefer my fantasies a little younger than I am.

Ok, so we can see that the photographer has a reason.... But what the heck does any of it have to do with tires?
Her reasons or the calendar... None of it seems to fit.

Tires= cars, trucks, bikes, ATV's, trailers hauling those ATV's,( or boats, or racecars) heck, I would even look at riding mowers or tractors. But not that calendar!

Looks like a "Feel Good" marketing firm lost touch with Pirelli's customers/fans

Hardly.
That calendar only goes (free) to (20,000) "people of influence" who are style and tastemakers.
Women and many of us men love the concept. Real, attractive,accomplished women in great poses and brave enough to flaunt it. Old enough to have experience and taste themselves. OTOH, most of the subjects are younger than me. :)

It looks like the black market on that issue has them trading for a couple $grand$ in some cases. So definitely connecting with people Pirelli wants to influence.

smt

Just because women age and gain weight is no reason for them to not have value. This society is way too youth oriented. We all get old. Hopefully we get more accomplished with age.

Just because women age and gain weight is no reason for them to not have value. This society is way too youth oriented. We all get old. Hopefully we get more accomplished with age.

Yeah, I understand that but she's 34! Oh and She's Not a stay at home mommy raisin' the kids lol. She can Afford to look as good as she wants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back