What's new
What's new

Operating screw form 6" skinner 4 jaw indy

Wow. Good luck on that search. Might be a fun project to make one, and maybe a good excuse to buy or make a rotobroach for the square hole.

Anyone know where I can get a op screw for a 6" skinner junior 4 jaw Indy??

Would you settle for an entire 4-J, complete, with (presently detached) genuine S-B 2 1/4"-8 backplate?

Started out scarfing up 'good old' chucks to convert to D1-3, then found it wiser to buy NEW, even if not US-made (Gator/Fuerda. Yuasa, etc..) due to wear or CI bodies when the 10EE's RPM prefers forged steel or at least semi-steel.

Bill

If he's not interested, depending on the price and conditioj I may be. Thats the right backplate for my 10L and I do not currently own a 4 jaw.

If he's not interested, depending on the price and conditioj I may be. Thats the right backplate for my 10L and I do not currently own a 4 jaw.

Chuck is yours if you still want it. Not 'new', but good enough I'd have used it had I not found a NOS/NIB Yuasa that had never been on a spindle.

PM me a ship-to.

You'll like the price.

:)

Bill

Right on. Probably won't be any worse than the original 1957 vintage Cushman 3 jaw that is currently my only chuck. PM incoming.

Right on. Probably won't be any worse than the original 1957 vintage Cushman 3 jaw that is currently my only chuck. PM incoming.

I used a three-jaw a few times. Had to have REASONS to not ever do it again, and I certainly got enough of them before I was out of High School.

:)

Bill

Back