What's new
What's new

Forum is acting up

charlie gary

Stainless
I don't know If this post will be made successfully, or not. When I tried to reply to another thread, All three buttons on the bottom (Post Quick Reply, Go Advanced and Cancel) were inoperative. Maybe Submit New Thread will work differently.

I can't reply to this thread to say being logged in has no effect. Maybe the edit function will allow me to have a voice.

Same here, and Ewlsley was complaining same thing on another thread. Will see if I manage to get this trough somehow..

Exact same issue. All three buttons non-op. Reload, No joy. Log out, back in. No joy

Switched to same browser (Iridium), different platform (OpenBSD vs Apple OS X), and it worked.

Browser, browser configuration settings, or third-party filter interaction, perhaps?

Needs looked into, and "soon", please.

If this gets trough..

Edit: worked this time, 2 minutes ago when I typed reply to VFD section it didn't work.
Typetypetype-click post reply(nothing happens) click page refresh- restore auto-saved content-post reply seem to work :crazy:

Yep, seen the same thing here, with different computers. Started a few days ago I believe.

1. Test of posting reply. worked

2. Now testing edit of post. worked

3.Works with advanced, preview, etc.

Can't duplicate problem with my setup - Windows, Firefox, lots of security add-ons that cause problems on many banking and e-commerce sites.

Can't help diagnose if I can't experience the problem.

I see a different, but strange, change.

For the last few days, the "Reply" dialogue box is always open.

No need to push a "button" (which are all still available).

Then, after I push "Post Quick Reply", the reply posts correctly but the text also remains in the dialogue box.

I have to be careful not to double post. Duuh!

Last edited:
Yeah, I've had trouble too. Did it start with the new forum "look", or some days afterwards? I'm having the same issues, using Firefox/W7Pro. Haven't tried with other browsers yet.

Back