What's new
What's new

Thoughts on Titan

Actually to be honest I haven't given that dipshit 3 seconds of my time so I can't really say.

Apparently he machines stuff, think he makes bike parts and other shiny things?

Brent

Maybe just maybe he gets a few youngsters interested . With the short staffing that seems to be the case pretty much anywhere everybit counts. Maybe only one or two out of many might be any good but if they got some interest from watching stuff he does then I see it as good thing

His shop is just down the road from us. From what I have heard from salesmen that come through the shop he is shutting down his shop and doing the Academy thing full time from now on. But then again that's from the mouth of tool salesmen.

I think he's a good (but loud) guy and he has the best of that type of show... but it is a show, so of course there is some drama or some wow factor over exaggerated but nothing so stupid and childish as the chopper shows.

I find him difficult to listen to, but I think his head and heart are in the right place. He's obviously passionate about self empowerment and betterment, and I think that will speak to a lot of folks. I have only seen his Youtube stuff, not any full length show, though.

More erosion of the image of tradesmen. Pretty soon all journeyman cards and tech school diplomas will have a check box for neck/sleeve tattoos and stretched ear lobes.

OK, I get it now. It's another shitforbrains TV show.

So what we're saying is, if your a convicted murderer, you get a free ride. If you're an honest, hard working high school kid, you get to fend for yourself.

More erosion of the image of tradesmen. Pretty soon all journeyman cards and tech school diplomas will have a check box for neck/sleeve tattoos and stretched ear lobes.

What an incredibly myopic and bigoted thing to say.

Back