What's new
What's new

Fine feed handwheel

ELVISMCCAR

Plastic
I'm looking for any information on a fine feed handwheel or parts. Or, if anyone has any measurements or good pictures I can try to build one. :scratchchin:

I have a 10K and a 13 wanting to put fine feed on the cross feed handcrank of the 13 and possibly fit one on the 10K cross feed and tail stock.

I have a 10K and a 13 wanting to put fine feed on the cross feed handcrank of the 13 and possibly fit one on the 10K cross feed and tail stock.

That's interesting- I have never wanted the tailstock quill to move slower. If anything, I'd rather have a fast feed option there.

allan

I'm using a square hole jig on the tailstock it is very hard to feed it slow and steady.I thanking that the slower feed could help. I have made a leaver on tailstock for a fast feed for drilling. I have liked it but would like to find a factory one some day

I'm using a square hole jig on the tailstock it is very hard to feed it slow and steady.I thanking that the slower feed could help. I have made a leaver on tailstock for a fast feed for drilling. I have liked it but would like to find a factory one some day

Try putting a big disk on the tailstock handwheel. The large diameter will make it easier to feed slowly.

allan

Back