What's new
What's new

FS - 7" SB Shaper

Peroni

Cast Iron
Guys it's time to part with my 7" shaper on factory stand. The machine is brand new and has never been used outside of me playing around with it 10+ yrs ago. The first owner bought it plus some other machinery for his shop but never used any of it. I picked it up in the late 90's and played with it briefly. I kept a bunch of tools in the stand which justified its space in my shop all these years but it really should go to a better home. I believe the motor to not be original, otherwise the shaper is in as delivered condition from the factory. Everything is tight and works, runs smooth and quiet. Up until a month ago it had always been in a heated shop but now it's in my barn. Some of the polished metal surfaces are starting to turn brown, I coated them all with oil but they could do with a good cleaning. S/N is SH 46319-7S8C

I'm asking $2500 and can email more photos on request.

I can deliver locally, help load on your truck/trailer or make a skid so it can go truck freight.

I could really use some good Lisa or equivalent metal storage cabinets and would take them in trade towards/for the shaper.

20151107_102206_zpshbgyy186.jpg

Unfortunately I have no tooling for the shaper. It's odd in that the guy who bought this also bought a SB heavy 10 lathe and a SB drill press but they had no tooling either and were also never used.

Back