What's new
What's new

Half nut repair and FREE crossfeed nut

jayhawkman

Stainless
Shop is slow again so Im looking for work. Im going to have deal for PM members only on my halfnut rebuild repair. My normal ebay price is now $95 for the repair alone. For the months of aug and sept im going to offer the rebuild and a crossfeed leadscrew nut for $80 with shipping. This is for south bend 9", heavy 10s, and logan 10 and 11" lathes. If you have an atlas 10 or 12 lathe I have New brass halfnuts,crossfeed nut for $85. If you have any questions feel free to call or text me at 913 636 6107. Thanks Mike

pics of repaired halfnuts

here are a couple pics of repaired halfnuts.

Attachments

• Picture 931.jpg
    Picture 931.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 3,093
  • Picture 932.jpg
    Picture 932.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 1,666
  • Picture 933.jpg
    Picture 933.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 2,138
  • Picture 934.jpg
    Picture 934.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 2,019
Jawyhawkman did the work on my cross slide and compound and the results were amazing. Backlash was almost 0. +1 for his work.

16" crossfeed nuts

Yes I rebuild the halfnuts on 16s and make both the crossfeed and compound nuts for that machine. Give me a call or text at 913 636 6107 and I can give you a quote. Thanks Mike

Cross Slide Screw Rebuild

Jayhawkman also just finished a cross slide (screw and nut) rebuild for me. Finally put it back together and its SO much nicer than the original. I'm very happy with the work.

Chris

Shop is slow again so Im looking for work. Im going to have deal for PM members only on my halfnut rebuild repair. My normal ebay price is now $95 for the repair alone. For the months of aug and sept im going to offer the rebuild and a crossfeed leadscrew nut for $80 with shipping. This is for south bend 9", heavy 10s, and logan 10 and 11" lathes. If you have an atlas 10 or 12 lathe I have New brass halfnuts,crossfeed nut for $85. If you have any questions feel free to call or text me at 913 636 6107. Thanks Mike

jayhawkman PM Sent

Half nut repair special for Logan 1875 10" lathe

jayhawkman PM sent

10L half nut rebuild

Just received rebuilt 10L half nuts from jayhawkman. They look great. Thanks for the quick turnaround, Mike.

Pete

halfnut repair

I have been asked about the timeline of this offer. Im not as slow as I was a couple of months ago but still could use the work so I will hold this offer as long as you guys keep it on the first page. I really like this repair as it gives you alot of bang for your buck and puts work in my shop. Thanks Mike

How involved is it to remove the apron on a 10 " Heavy? (10R). Does it drop down and slide off along the screw or do I need to take off the whole carriage.

Ulf

is this offer still on?.........

Lou

Jayhawkman also just finished a cross slide (screw and nut) rebuild for me. Finally put it back together and its SO much nicer than the original. I'm very happy with the work.

Chris

Back