What's new
What's new

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me...

OREDIGGER!

Plastic
Hi everyone,
I recently came across a 10k lathe for sale, but it is missing the tailstock. It comes with a 1 phase 110 volt motor, and a 220 volt 3 phase motor. I can't use the 220 volt motor, and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a trade for a tailstock. Or if anyone has a used tailstock in good condition for sale I would be interested.
Thanks

Also check out E-Bay. Guys are "parting out" SBs there all the time.

You could likely sell the motor there also. Although the shipping $s may stop some bidders. Be sure to indicate your location so locals can bid.

Paul A.

Quick Question,
I just bought the 10k lathe, it is a underneath motor drive and is in very good condition, but doesn't come with much tooling. I got it for 900 from a local guy and he is going to deliver to my house next week. I was wondering what the MT for the tail stock would be, I need to do a lot of center drilling and so I need to buy a lathe drill chuck but I don't know what MT to get. Also, can anyone direct me to some really good links for these lathes and information on accessories? Can you buy new accessories that will fit on this lathe?
Thanks,
Nick

Oh, and the single phase motor that he got for this lathe is a 1 hp 1750 rpm motor. Is this a problem because the original is a 1/2 hp or so?

[This message has been edited by OREDIGGER! (edited 08-06-2004).]

Back